Colin has been flooding the blog with a lot of technical posts lately, so I thought I'd jump in with a puff piece.
I finally got around to printing some nylon again. The last time I tried printing with nylon there was a lot of steam and I couldn't get anything to stick to the bed. The nylon filament sucks up a lot of moisture from the air. (Not implying that was the main reason it wouldn't stick but I'm sure it didn't help.) It's been sitting forgotten in a zip lock bag with desiccant for the past few months which probably helped dry it out a bit. I also put down a strip of blue painters tape across the bed. Ended up printing at 235C. Success!
Here's the Stanford Bunny http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3731 shrunk down to 50mm height.